The FirstBank Visa Infinite is the highest card in the Visa range of card products targeted at the top 1% to 5% of the banks customers. In addition to the credit limit availed, it also offers access to the finest things in life no matter where the cardholder is by offering an extraordinary selection of distinctive travel, dining, shopping and lifestyle opportunities.
Visa Infinite Card request is by invitation.
- The Visa Infinite is offered as either a Credit Card or Debit card.
- For Credit Card variant, client provides collateral value up to 120% of the credit limit sought.
- For Debit Card variant, client enjoys the flexibility of funding card account as and when required.
- Owners/ MDs of organisations and conglomerates that meet the minimum qualifying criteria
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Ultra-high net worth individuals
- Card Joining/Reissuance Fee: $3
- Supplementary card fee: $3
- Main Card Annual Maintenance Fee: $10 (Taken upfront)
- Supplementary Card Annual Maintenance Fee: $10 (Taken upfront)
- Annual Membership fee (per card): $200
- Interest Fees : 3% flat (Outstanding balance)
- Default Fee : 0.25% flat per month
- Card Replacement Fee : $3
- ATM Withdrawal Fee: $5 per transaction
- POS & Web Fee: Free
- PIN re-issue fee: Free
- POS Cash Advance Fee: $3 + 1% of transaction value
- Yes, a lien of 120% will be placed on USD, GBP or EURO account to secure the funds throughout the tenor of the card
- ATM cash withdrawals – $1,000 (total frequency – 5 times)
- Purchases (POS) – $25,000 (total frequency – 20 times)
- Purchases (Internet) – $25,000 (total frequency – 5 times)
- For Lagos branches, the Visa Infinite Card will be ready for collection 2 business days after application. While for upcountry branches, Visa Infinite Cards will be ready for collection 5 business days after application. Please visit a FirstBank branch to apply. Compulsory hold amount on card is $100.