Following CBN directive, you can enrol or update your BVN details for easy identification and verification.
Because we are committed to ensuring that all your banking transactions are seamless, we urge you to get you BV for the following reasons:
- Security – Your BVN ensures that your account is protected from unauthorized access
- Speed – Fast-track services at FirstBank branches when you transact with your BVN
- Ease Tracking – Your BVN allows you to track all your transactions in any bank
To register, you need to:
- Fill and submit the BVN enrolment form. The form can be gotten at any FirstBank branch or you can download it here.
- At the point of submission you will need to provide a valid means of identification, which could be any of the following:
- International Passport
- Drivers’ Licence
- Voters’ Registration Card
- National ID Card
- Click here to view branches for BVN enrolement on saturdays.
For Diaspora Customers
You are required to present the following:
- BVN Enrolment form which can be downloaded from www.firstbanknigeria.com/biometric or picked up from any of our locations.
- Valid ID: Nigerian International Passport, Nigerian National ID Card or Nigerian Driver’s License
Click here to view Diaspora Locations
For OIS Centres