The Visa Gold card has both the credit variant and self-funded variant. The credit variant is cash-backed and the limit assigned is determined by the collateral cover. The customer spends ONLY the amount he pays into his card with the self-funded Visa gold card.
- Issuance fee – $3
- Annual Maintenance Fee- $20 taken upfront at issuance
- Purchase fee (POS, Internet) – Free
- Web fee – Free
- ATM withdrawal fee – $3
- Card Replacement Fee – $3
No. You would, however, be required to always maintain a minimum operating balance of $40 in your Visa Gold Card account.
- ATM cash withdrawals – $1,000 (total frequency – 5 times)
- Purchases (POS) – $10,000 (total frequency – 20 times)
- Purchases (Internet) – $5,000 (total frequency – 5 times)
- POS Cash Advance (Branch) – $5,000
- POS Cash Advance (Merchant) – $5,000
The above limits are subject to a daily cumulative limit of $10,000.
For Lagos branches, the Visa Gold Card will be ready for collection 2 business days after application. While for upcountry branches, Visa Gold cards will be ready for collection 5 business days after application. Please visit a FirstBank branch to apply. Compulsory hold amount on card is $40.