Personal Home Loans
Buying your first home, constructing or simply renovating? Our flexible home loan will give you the financial boost you need to support your project.
An applicant with a verifiable and steady income (paid employment or self-employed)
Maximum of 20 years subject to 60 years retirement age.
Yes, Minimum of 30% on the cost of the property to be bought or constructed irrespective of the location.
- Offer Letter from the vendor/owner, letter of application, Home Loan application, letter of Introduction from employer.
- Letter of awareness and irrevocable domiciliation where necessary.
- Current tax clearance, current tenement receipt, pay slip.
- Valuation report if it is an old house.
- Bill of quantity if it is a construction home loan.
- Copy of the title document to enable a legal search.
Typically the security for the loan is a first and exclusive charge of the property to be financed, by way of deposit of title deeds and/or such other collateral security as may be necessary. The title to the property should be clear, marketable and free from any encumbrances.
From your income (cash flow)
Yes, after 12 months
- Pre-assessment Stage
- Processing & Approval Stage
- Perfection Stage
- Outright Purchase
- Construction Mortgage
- Home Equity (Refinancing)
Yes, It could be packaged as a construction home loan or refinancing loan as the case may be.
Through any of our branches closest to you.
Yes, we have a list of reputable estate developers whom we partner with. You can decide to purchase from any of them but this is strictly at your discretion. This service provides the customer assistance in identifying a property that fulfills his/her requirements from a vast database of properties.
Yes. The cost of perfecting the title of the property to cover the interest of the bank.
You could include your spouse as a co-applicant for the loan and we shall include his/her income to enhance your loan amount.