Firstmonie Agent Banking enables customers in unbanked or underbanked regions to process financial requests through registered Agents and existing businesses.
Firstmonie Agent Banking
Agent banking is a channel used to bring financial services closer to the unbanked and underbanked segment of the society by empowering existing businesses within the communities to deliver these services.
How to identify a Firstmonie Agent
Branding features of a Firstmonie Agent location include.
- Outdoor paintings in FirstBanks’ colours (Blue and Gold)
- Firstmonie Agent Certificate
- Firstmonie Agent Banner
- Firstmonie Agent Dangler
Available Services at a Firstmonie Agent location
- Open a FirstBank account
- Deposit Money
- Withdraw money from any Bank
- Send money to any Bank
- Pay Bills
- Buy Airtime
- Enrol for BVN
Firstmonie Agent Network
The Firstmonie Agent network is a bespoke channel through which FirstBank expresses her passion and commitment to broadening the opportunities and access to financial services for every Nigerian and African; especially within the low-income segment (the unbanked and under-banked population).
We are all over Nigeria! –
We have over 105,000 Firstmonie Agent locations, across 772 out of the 774 local government areas in Nigeria; including the FCT.
We are empowering individuals! –
The Firstmonie Agent channel services over 1,000,000 unique customers daily. Creating easy access to financial services, our Agent network bridges the gap between high-tech services and low literacy clients.
We are empowering businesses! –
Firstmonie Agents are regarded as community heroes who are positively impacting the society, improving lives and eradicating poverty.
We are creating jobs! –
Through the Firstmonie Agent channel, we have created over 300,000 indirect jobs in the last 4 years.
As a Firstmonie Ambassador, you have an opportunity to recruit Agents to join the Firstmonie network and earn income from the transactions your recruited Agents perform on Firstmonie Agent channels. This initiative is a unique opportunity to be partnering with the pioneer of Agent banking, and the largest and most dependable Agent Banking Network in Nigeria!
What do I need to become a Firstmonie Ambassador?
- A valid means of identification (Voters’ card, National ID card, Drivers’ license or International passport)
- A valid FirstBank current account.
What benefits will I get for becoming a Firstmonie Ambassador?
- Additional income earned through commission from transactions processed by the recruited Firstmonie Agents
- Get empowered financially and empower others as well
- Opportunity to partner with the most reliable, and the largest Agent Banking Network in Nigeria
Who can be a Firstmonie Ambassador?
- Existing Firstmonie Agents
- Business Owners
- Individuals/ Corporate entities
- Societal groups (e.g. Co-operative societies)
- Any other viable partner
Want to get started?
- An existing business
- A visible and accessible business location
- A valid means of identification (Voters’ card, National ID card, Drivers’ License, International Passport)
- Utility bill not more than three (3) months old
- Business registration documentation for corporate bodies
7 Reasons to Become a Firstmonie Agent
Self-registration within minutes
Instant free POS
Get a free POS terminal when you onboard as a Firstmonie Agent
Instant credit / settlement for transactions processed
Easy / stress free liquidity management
Access to Agent credit
Quick access to working capital support
Comprehensive insurance for you the Agent and your workers; priced at the cheapest rate
Excellent support structure
Over 750 branches across Nigeria ready to attend to your needs
Member of the largest Agent network
Opportunity to join the largest Agent network in Nigeria