Office Equipment Finance
The secured overdraft is a loan type designed to finance small- to medium-scale retail businesses with an annual turnover of ₦3 billion and below.
This product offers part-finance for the acquisition of assets and equipment such as:
- Office furniture
- Electricity generating sets
- Computer sets
- Solar power generating set
- Other equipment required in the normal running of the company’s business.
- SMEs in different sectors of the economy
- Reputable professional firms such as: Accounting, Audit, Law, and other specialised disciplines.
FirstBank offers the Secured Overdraft Product to small and medium scale businesses with annual turnover of N500 million and below.
The amount any business organisation can get will ultimately be determined by the cashflow from their business evidenced in their bank statement of account.
Yes. The bank would require either real properties or treasury bills/fixed term deposit as collateral.
Yes. Properties that may be accepted as collateral must have either of:
- A Government issued Certificate of Ownership
- A registered deed of Assignment, Deed of Sub Lease or Deed of Conveyance
Yes. Subject to clear evidence of capacity to repay, however this is fully at the discretion of FirstBank
Kindly visit any FirstBank branch closest to you nationwide.