When you want to Send or Receive money through MoneyGram, choose a bank that has the network of branches, the best experience in remittance payment.
- With FirstBank’s MoneyGram services, you are assured of receiving your money from Monday through Friday nationwide and from selected locations on weekends
- Fast: Transfer is completed in minutes.
- Convenience: Money pick-up at any FirstBank branch.
- Beneficiary pays no charges
- Direct to account transfers is available in selected corridors.
- Provides affordable, convenient and reliable means of transferring money to loved ones around the globe.
Beneficiaries can collect proceeds at any of our outlets by providing the following:
- Transfer Reference Number
- Expected Amount
- Acceptable means of identification (see Accompanying Documents)
- Sender's name and country (city to be included for transfers coming from the US)
- Test Question and Answer (optional)
- Customer may be required to provide an account or be identified by an account holder.
- Sender's name, Phone number, address.
- The receiver's name, address phone numbers and country
- Amount in Naira
- Acceptable means of identification (see documentation required)
- Sender must have a FirstBank account
- Test Question and Answer where applicable
- Maximum send amount as stipulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria is 1000usd or its naira equivalent per sender/per quarter, this is subject to CBN policy
International Passport, Driver’s License, Permanent Voters' Card, BVN and National Identity Card.