Commercial Agriculture Credit Scheme (CACS)
Special credit intervention fund of N200billion created by the Federal Government of Nigeria to fast track the development of the agricultural sector.
- Maximum obligor limit is N2billion for medium and large scale private sector enterprises and N1billion for state governments.
- The participating private sector entity must have a minimum farm asset base of N50million (excluding farm land)
- Irrevocable Standing Payment Order is required in the case of State Governments
- Medium or Large Scale Commercial Farms involved in cultivation of crops, rearing of livestock, fisheries, etc.
- Limited Liability Companies involved in agricultural production, storage, processing, marketing and enterprise development.
- State Governments and the FCT (for on-lending/special intervention to small scale farmers)
- single digit interest rate (9% all-in, max)
- fund available till 2025
- Formal application for a credit Facility.
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Board Resolution to Borrow
- Feasibility Study/Business Plan
- Customers interested in taking up our facilities can contact the Agric Finance Desk through any of the following
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org