- The FirstBank Virtual Card is a digital representation of a physical card used for making online payments
- It is a debit card linked to your FirstBank account or Firstmonie Wallet
- It is easily available on the Card Services menu on FirstMobile App and My Virtual Card on Firstmonie Wallet App
- It costs just N200 – that way you get to save N800!
- The card is secure as the details of your physical debit card are kept private and not disclosed for online transactions
- You can travel light without carrying a card. It’s all online
- The Virtual Card can be blocked/unblocked directly on the FirstMobile/FirstMonie Wallet Apps. You can protect your Virtual Card when not in use by blocking it on your Apps.
- PIN Reset can be done conveniently on the FirstMobile/Firstmonie Wallet Apps with the Reset PIN menu of the Virtual Card Services on your Apps
- The Virtual Card is valid for three (3) years and allows you spend from your FirstBank account or Firstmonie Wallet within spend limit advised by bank.
Limits on FirstMobile
Virtual Card Daily Transaction Limits on FirstMobile
Daily Transaction Count
- The Virtual Card on the FirstMobile app is available both for local and international transactions.
Limits on Firstmonie Wallet
Virtual Card Daily Transaction Limits on Firstmonie Wallet
Daily Transaction Count
- The Virtual Card on the Firstmonie app is only available for local transactions.
FIRSTBANK VIRTUAL CARD CAMPAIGN
The terms and conditions below apply to the FirstBank Virtual Card Campaign (the “Campaign”). The Campaign is designed and offered by First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) to reward FirstBank account holders who request for and activate FirstBank Virtual Card on FirstBank’s FirstMobile or FirstMonie app (“Cardholder”) and transact online with their Virtual Card subject to these terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
By participating in the Campaign, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein, and subsequent amendments thereto as well as all applicable laws and regulations now existing or which may hereafter be enacted, issued or enforced. You agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (Terms). You also agree that the Terms are supplementary to, the FirstBank Virtual Card terms and conditions and other existing terms governing the banking relationship between you and the Bank and subsequent amendments thereto, including without limitation’s to DATA PROTECTION POLICY STATEMENT
(Other Terms). You further confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Other Terms.
In these Terms, “the Bank” “we”, “us” or “our” refers to First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) and its successors, agents and assigns, while “you” or “your” refers to any one participating in the Campaign.
- Participation in the Campaign and Eligibility
- Participation in the Campaign is voluntary and available to FirstBank account holders through FirstMobile and Firstmonie app.
- To participate in the Campaign, you must be a Cardholder who during the Campaign Period, transacts online with a FirstBank Virtual Card.
- Campaign Dynamics
- The Campaign shall run for a period commencing from 1 February 2021 to 30 June 2021 (the “Campaign Period”).
- To participate, kindly follow the instructions set out in the relevant Campaign communications circulated via FirstBank email or website (firstbanknigeria.com).
The following reward will apply to the Campaign:
- A waiver of Virtual Card issuance fee for the first ten thousand (10,000) FirstBank account/Wallet holders to request for a Virtual Card on FirstMobile and/or FirstMonie app (“Eligible Cardholder”). The card issuance fees paid by an Eligible Cardholder for a Virtual Card shall be refunded within 48 hours.
- Subject to a maximum amount of One Thousand Naira (NGN1,000.00) only, Cardholders who transacts online with a FirstBank Virtual Card during the Campaign Period shall be entitled to a 10% cashback. The cashback shall be credited into the qualifying Cardholder’s operating account/wallet within 48hours from completion of the online transaction.
- Use of Data.
FirstBank will collect personal data about participants including their name, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and information about participants. By participating in the Campaign and providing us with your personal information, you expressly consent to us: (i) processing your personal information/data as may be required by FirstBank for the purpose of the Campaign and other promotional activities; and (ii) using any data or information obtained from you, including your personal data and sharing same with other third parties, including our subsidiary companies, parent, affiliates, members of FBN Holdings Plc’s group (Related Parties) and any service provider(s) engaged by FirstBank for the purpose of the Campaign.
- Disclaimer and Indemnification.
Each participant in the Campaign agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless FirstBank, the Related Parties, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders and agents from any and all liability, loss, damage or injuries to any person (including death) or loss of property of any kind sustained in connection with the participant’s participation in the Campaign or from participant’s acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the Campaign reward, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the prize.
FirstBank reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign in whole or in part, at any time, without notice and disclaims any liability, claims or losses that may arise therefrom.
- Exclusion and Limitation of Liability.
Except as otherwise prohibited under the law, in no event will FirstBank, its affiliates, subsidiaries and/or any member of FBN Holdings Plc or their licensors, service providers or their agents, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable to you for damages, loss, liabilities, claims, and proceedings of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your participation in the Campaign, use or misuse of the Campaign reward, including without limitation any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data and (including losses arising from FirstBank’s negligence), breach of these terms, cancellation, modification or suspension of the campaign or otherwise, even if such loss foreseeable whether or not FirstBank has been notified of the possibility loss occurring.
FirstBank excludes liability for any problems, error or technical malfunction of any telephone network or internet data service network, servers, computer equipment, software or failure of any e-mail or any system or application which prevent you from entering into or hampers your ability to participate in the Campaign or receive winners’ reward; whether or not same arises on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website (including mobile applications), or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from your participation in this Campaign or the downloading of any materials in this Campaign as well as any activities of hackers.
- Criminal violations.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any website, mobile app, hack into any participant’s account or that of FirstBank or any other attempts to or undermines the legitimate operation of the Campaign will result in automatic disqualification of that person from participating in the Campaign. FirstBank reserves the right to: (a) seek damages from such persons; and (b) report such persons to law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
- Law and jurisdiction.
These Terms, your participation in the Campaign and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection therewith (including any non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. By participating in the Campaign, you agree that Nigerian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any such disputes or claims.
- In the event you have any complaint regarding the Campaign, the same should be brought to the notice of FirstBank immediately at our 24 hour support Centre Firstcontact on 01-4485500 or email email@example.com.
- Other Terms
- You shall not assign or transfer any or all your rights or obligations under the Campaign.
- No third party shall have a right to enforce these Terms against FirstBank.
- Each winner will be responsible for all the costs and expenses related to the Campaign reward that are not specifically mentioned in these Terms, including, but not limited to, taxes, any other expenses that might reasonably be incurred by the winner in receiving or using the reward.
- FirstBank shall not be responsible for reward that is lost, or delayed as a result of any network, computer, or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind.
- Failure by Us to enforce a right under these Terms does not result in waiver of such right(s).
- If any part of these Terms is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these Terms shall be unaffected and shall remain in force.
- By participating in the Campaign, you acknowledge that FirstBank’s determination and decision on all matters concerning the Campaign and applicable rewards will be final.
- These Terms may be amended by the Bank and such changes shall be binding on all participants upon publication.
- By participating in the Campaign, you consent to FirstBank’s use and/or publication of your name, photograph, prize information, and biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without compensation to the extent permitted by law.
For more enquiries, please contact the Bank via email – firstname.lastname@example.org