The FirstBank Visa Gold Card is an international premium credit card issued in partnership with Visa International.
The FirstBank Visa Gold card is an international premium credit card issued in partnership with Visa International. It is a US Dollars denominated card and secured by chip and PIN technology.
The Visa Gold card has both the credit variant and self-funded variant. The credit variant is cash-backed and the limit assigned is determined by the collateral cover. The customer spends ONLY the amount he pays into his card with the self-funded Visa gold card.
- Issuance fee – $3
- Annual Maintenance Fee- $20 taken upfront at issuance
- Purchase fee (POS, Internet) – Free
- Web fee – Free
- ATM withdrawal fee – $3
- Card Replacement Fee – $3
No. You would, however, be required to always maintain a minimum operating balance of $40 in your Visa Gold Card account.
- ATM cash withdrawals – $1,000 (total frequency – 5 times)
- Purchases (POS) – $10,000 (total frequency – 20 times)
- Purchases (Internet) – $5,000 (total frequency – 5 times)
- POS Cash Advance (Branch) – $5,000
- POS Cash Advance (Merchant) – $5,000
The above limits are subject to a daily cumulative limit of $10,000.
For Lagos branches, the Visa Gold Card will be ready for collection 2 business days after application. While for upcountry branches, Visa Gold cards will be ready for collection 5 business days after application. Please visit a FirstBank branch to apply. Compulsory hold amount on card is $40.