Why Choose this Account?
- All you need is a minimum opening balance of N1,000 and operating balance of N500.
- Only 1 passport photograph required.
- Maximum cash deposit is N50, 000 per transaction.
- Maximum cumulative balance on the account at any point in time is N300,000.
- You may upgrade the account at any time if you wish to have more than N300,000 balance in your account.
- Attractive interest rates
- The account can also be operated as a Salary Account.
- There are no limits to the number of withdrawals you can make from the account in a month
- You get a debit card instantly as soon as you open the account
- This account type is for those who carry out lower transactions with the bank.
Who Can Apply?
- You need to be aged 18 or above.
- It is also suitable for those who wish to open a no frills account to start their banking experience with FirstBank.
What documents do you need?
- 1 passport photograph
- If you are opening this account online however, you do not need any documentation to open the account.
1) What kind of identification is required to open a FirstInstant Account?
- A valid means of identification (including Trade/Market Association ID, valid e-tax clearance card, students ID card (backed with Admission Letter), Military/Paramilitary, NYSC, Government Parastatals ID, etc.)
- 2 passport photographs.
- Utility bill. E.g. Electricity bill.
2) Is there any incentive for obtaining the Debit Card?
- Yes it is obtained at a discounted rate.
3) What is the Interest Rate on the FirstInstant Account?
- Regular Savings Account interest rate 3.6% applies.
4) Are references required for a FirstInstant Account?
- No references are required to open this account.