Why Choose this Current Account?
- It requires a minimum opening balance of N5,000 for individuals and N10,000 for corporates.
- No minimum operating balance allowing for account to be operated at zero balance.
- No limit to number of withdrawals in a month.
- Attracts account maintenance fee
- This account allows funds transfer and bank cheques/drafts.
- Inter-branch transactions – account owner and third parties are allowed.
- This account allows access to any of the numerous bank’s products.
- It can be used to access loans.
- Issuance of cheque books valid for clearing nationwide.
Who Can Apply?
- Individuals & Corporate
- You must be aged 18 or older.
- You must have a valid means of identification alongside all required documents below.
What Documents do You Need?
- Duly completed Account Opening Form.
- Duly completed Specimen Signature card.
1) Who is eligible to open this account?
- Both individuals and Corporate organisations.
2) How can I open this account?
- You can open the Current Account at any branch of our Bank spread across the country. All you need do is to walk into any of our branches and the Customer Care staff will treat you to our traditional courteous service.
3) What charges are applicable to this account type?
- N1/Mille Account Maintenance Fee is applicable.
You may also be interested in…