The Naira MasterCard is a chip and pin debit card linked to your Naira Savings or Current account, which you can use anywhere in the world for transactions wherever the Mastercard logo is displayed.
Summer’s almost here. Started Planning Yet?
We know planning for summer can be a bit stressful. But with the enhanced spend limit of $5, 000 on your FirstBank Naira Mastercard and Platinum Debit Mastercard for cross border transactions, there’s one less thing to worry about!
So, tidy up your plans and pack your cards, your summer vac will be lit!
|Period||Cumulative Spend Limits|
|Yearly Limit (ATM,POS &WEB)||$50, 000|
|Monthly Limit (ATM,POS & WEB)||$5, 000|
|Daily Limit (POS & WEB)||$5, 000|
|ATM Daily Withdrawal Amount||$300|
When making payments outside Nigeria, choose payment in the currency of your location. Naira option is suspended temporarily.
Final Note: Do stay within the above limits so your transactions don’t fail. In addition, your pin is required for ALL transactions.
Don’t have a MasterCard yet? Step into your closest FirstBank branch today to pick up one. It will be your best decision this summer!
- Secured with chip and pin technology for enhanced protections of funds.
- Denominated in Naira.
- Valid for 3 years
- Increased limits on Local POS and Online transactions are available on request.
- Access to Quickteller services secure codes for enhanced online transaction security.
- Transactions made with this card can easily be monitored via the FirstBank internet banking service
- 24-hour access to support for all card related complaints through FirstContact.
- Spend in Naira which you are most comfortable with
- Receive alerts on all transactions (purchases, transfers and withdrawals)
- No need to source for FOREX for international transactions
Who Can Apply?
- Any individual who has a current or savings account with FirstBank
1: How do I activate my card?
Activate your Naira MasterCard card by selecting your preferred PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the Customer PIN Selectable Machine’ at our Customer Service Desk before leaving the branch OR visit any FirstBank ATM to perform PIN change
2: How many accounts can be linked to my Naira MasterCard?
Your Savings and/or Current Account
3: How long will it take to get my Naira MasterCard after submitting my application?
15minutes from when your application is received
4: Can my card be used to make purchases on the internet?
Yes. Your card can be used on millions of websites that accept MasterCard for payment.
5: What is my PIN?
PIN stands for “Personal Identification Number”. It is the four-digit number known only to you and used to complete transactions on ATMs and other pertinent payment devices.