FirstBank Naira MasterCard is a chip and PIN Debit Card which can be used anywhere in the world. It offers a convenient alternative to the use of cash, and cheques. It can be used to make purchases online, pay bills and access cash at ATMs worldwide. It is a naira denominated card and linked to your current or savings account.
- With your Naira MasterCard, you can go cashless! No need for Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) or Business Travel Allowance (BTA).
- It has increased limits for international transactions up to $5000 monthly on all channels with a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of $300.
- Tap and Go Functionality to make transportation payments easy in the United Kingdom whether you use the bus or the train.
- Purchase your airline tickets in naira at no extra charge.
- Card Protection to activate or deactivate cards for all types of transaction, using the Card-in-Control Service on Firstmobile or the USSD *894# – Quick banking-Card management.
1: How do I activate my card?
Activate your Naira MasterCard card by selecting your preferred PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the Customer PIN Selectable Machine’ at our Customer Service Desk before leaving the branch OR visit any FirstBank ATM to perform PIN change
2: How many accounts can be linked to my Naira MasterCard?
Your Savings and/or Current Account
3: How long will it take to get my Naira MasterCard after submitting my application?
15minutes from when your application is received
4: Can my card be used to make purchases on the internet?
Yes. Your card can be used on millions of websites that accept MasterCard for payment.
5: What is my PIN?
PIN stands for “Personal Identification Number”. It is the four-digit number known only to you and used to complete transactions on ATMs and other pertinent payment devices.
FirstBank Mastercard Fridays with Jumia
You can now have 10% off all payments made with your FirstBank Mastercard when you shop on Jumia every Friday.
Promo runs every Friday till 26 June 2020.
Simply shop on any of the Jumia sites below, use your FirstBank Mastercard and get your discount instantly.
- Jumia e-commerce
- Jumia Food
- Jumia Pay
Discounts are capped at N2000 per transaction
- 500 FirstBank Mastercard Cardholders will get a 10% instant discount per transaction, capped to a maximum of NGN 2,000 Discount, when completing purchase with Mastercard card on any of the above named Jumia sites every Friday up until 26 June 2020
- The promo is available to only FirstBank Mastercard holders.
The above promo (“Promo”) is to all FirstBank’s Mastercard cardholders (“Cardholders”) from First Bank of Nigeria Limited (“FirstBank”) and Hellopay Africa Integrated Services Limited (“Jumia”). The Promo is sponsored by MasterCard Inc (“MasterCard”) in collaboration with First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank). Cardholders are advised to read the Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) applicable to their purchases/transactions on Jumia’s website before consummating any transaction and should note that fees/charges may apply. The Promo runs for 8 (eight) weeks from May 8 to June 26 and may be removed or discontinued at any time by FirstBank. The Promo discount is available to a maximum of 500 Cardholders per week. Cardholders are eligible for the Promo discount once per week. Neither FirstBank nor Jumia or MasterCard shall be liable to any Cardholder for any loss arising from the unavailability of Promo discount or otherwise arising in connection with the Promo. Therefore, each Cardholder agrees to and hereby indemnifies and holds FirstBank (as well as Jumia and MasterCard) harmless against any loss, claims, liability whatsoever that the Cardholder may incur or suffer as a result of or in connection with the Promo. Please note that the usual FirstBank terms and conditions for the use of your MasterCard card will apply.