FirstBank Naira MasterCard is a chip and PIN Debit Card which can be used anywhere in the world. It offers a convenient alternative to the use of cash, and cheques. It can be used to make purchases online, pay bills and access cash at ATMs worldwide. It is a naira denominated card and linked to your current or savings account.
- With your Naira MasterCard, you can go cashless! No need for Personal Travel Allowance (PTA) or Business Travel Allowance (BTA).
- It has increased limits for international transactions up to $5000 monthly on all channels with a daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of $300.
- Tap and Go Functionality to make transportation payments easy in the United Kingdom whether you use the bus or the train.
- Purchase your airline tickets in naira at no extra charge.
- Card Protection to activate or deactivate cards for all types of transaction, using the Card-in-Control Service on Firstmobile or the USSD *894# – Quick banking-Card management.
1: How do I activate my card?
Activate your Naira MasterCard card by selecting your preferred PIN (Personal Identification Number) on the Customer PIN Selectable Machine’ at our Customer Service Desk before leaving the branch OR visit any FirstBank ATM to perform PIN change
2: How many accounts can be linked to my Naira MasterCard?
Your Savings and/or Current Account
3: How long will it take to get my Naira MasterCard after submitting my application?
15minutes from when your application is received
4: Can my card be used to make purchases on the internet?
Yes. Your card can be used on millions of websites that accept MasterCard for payment.
5: What is my PIN?
PIN stands for “Personal Identification Number”. It is the four-digit number known only to you and used to complete transactions on ATMs and other pertinent payment devices.