A US Dollar credit card which gives you access to international emergency card replacement and cash advance, issued in partnership with Mastercard International.
- Secured with chip & pin technology for enhanced protections of funds.
- Accepted wherever the MasterCard logo is displayed worldwide.
- Denominated in US Dollars.
- Valid for 3 years.
- Transactions done with the card can easily be monitored via the FirstBank internet banking service 24 hour access to support for all card related complaints through FirstContact.
1) Is the MasterCard card a Debit or a Credit card?
- The MasterCard card is a cash-backed Credit Card. The limit assigned to the card corresponds exactly to the amount paid by the cardholder into the MasterCard card account, which includes the issuance fee of $10 and annual maintenance fee of $19.
2) Will a lien be placed on my US Domiciliary account with respect to my desired limit on the MasterCard card?
- No. You would, however, be required to always maintain a minimum balance of $50 in your MasterCard account.
3) What are the fees associated with the MasterCard card?
- Issuance fee – $10
- Annual maintenance fee – $19
- Purchase fee (POS, Internet) – free
- Web – free
- ATM withdrawal fee – $3
4) What are the daily usage limits for my MasterCard card?
- ATM cash withdrawals – $1,000 (total frequency – 5 times)
- Purchases (POS) – $10,000 (total frequency – 20 times)
- Purchases (Internet) – $5,000 (total frequency – 5 times)
- POS Cash Advance (Branch) – $10,000
- POS Cash Advance (Merchant) – $5,000
- POS/Web limit increase available upon request
The above limits are subject to a daily cumulative limit of $10,000.
5) How long would it take for my MasterCard card to be ready for collection, after I submit my application?
For Lagos branches, the MasterCard card will be ready for collection 2 business days after application. While for upcountry branches, MasterCard cards will be ready for collection 5 business days after application. All applications must be sent to email@example.com 12 noon each business day in order to stay within the above delivery timelines.