2019 GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME
Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential?
This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Do you have the right attitude and behavior and knack for breaking new grounds?
Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s biggest commercial bank with a branch network in excess of 700 locations spread across the country. Having retained a distinctive reputation for excellence in corporate governance, the Bank has grown to be one of the leading providers of banking and financial services in Sub-Saharan Africa.
As part of on-going initiatives to enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness and improve customers’ experience across the various touchpoints, the Bank is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme. We seek to attract exceptionally sound, results-oriented and suitably qualified individuals into the Bank’s talent pool to meet our growing manpower requirements across the enterprise.
This Programme is designed to identify, select, build and develop a pipeline of Next Generation bankers and leaders who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of First choice.
Within a 3-month period, selected individuals will acquire essential skills and be moulded into robust bankers exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Bank and deployed to matching areas of needs, skills set and affinities. It is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any disciplines.
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Visit the FirstBank on-line application portal: https://www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
- Read and follow the instructions contained therein in order to complete the on-line application form.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through which they can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise;
- Bio-data, education and preferred test location among others.
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the on-line application.
- All applications must be received not later than Thursday, 27 December 2018.
- Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Invited candidates will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Please note that forensic and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited and its recruitment partners will never demand money from any prospective candidates seeking career opportunities in the Bank. Anyone who makes such a demand is not an authorized representative of the Bank and is not acting on our behalf. You are strongly advised to decline such requests.
Applications will only be accepted via the FirstBank online application portal.