The Office Equipment Loan gives you access to a part-financing plan, up to N5,000,0000, that allows you to purchase equipment for office use only such as such as laptops, generators, computers, photocopier, furniture etc for your business.
- Minimum loan amount of N100 000.00.
- Maximum loan amount of N5 million.
- Maximum tenor of 18 months.
- Minimum Equity of 30%.
- Asset financed is strictly for office use.
- Asset must be purchased from a FirstBank approved vendor.
- It offers flexible repayment options.
- Application letter.
- Duly completed Retail Loan Application Form.
- Proforma Invoice from FirstBank approved vendors.
- Company Profile.
- Current ultility bill.
- Latest Audited Account.
- Six (6) Months Bank Statement.
- Other KYC requirements for opening a corporate account.
Who Can Apply
- SMEs with annual turnover up to N3billion.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can the Bank finance fairly used Office Equipment?
2) Can the equipment be purchased from any vendor/outlet?
No, it must be purchased from a FirstBank approved vendor.