This is a product guide for financing Registered Pharmacies and Private Hospitals
- Loan is for the purchase of drugs and other medical supplies locally and internationally.
- Tenor is up to 6 months.
- Loan amount is up to N5m.
- Available to pharmacies either owned by a registered pharmacist or having a resident Pharmacist with professional qualification and license to prescribe drugs.
- Pharmacy (or resident Pharmacist) must be duly registered with the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria (PCN).
- Loan is to finance working capital and for the purchase of hospital/medical equipment
- Tenor is up to 6 months for Working Capital and 36 months for Equipment finance.
- Loan amount is up to N5m for Working capital and N10m for Equipment finance.
- Available to private hospitals that are registered with reputable HMOs and have operated for a minimum of 5 years.
You may also like…