A Point of Sales (POS) Terminal is a machine used to accept cards for payment of goods and services. POS Terminal allows a cardholder to have a real-time online access to funds and information in his/her bank account through debit or cash cards.
- Verve, Visa and MasterCard acceptance
- Elimination of Cash theft and fake currency.
- 24/7 access and secured transaction.
- Ability to track sales and collections.
- Cheaper means of transaction for both individual and corporate.
- It encourages spontaneous buying by cardholder.