With FirstEdu Portal, educational institutions need not bother about logistics and payment challenges. Let us take the stress off you, no licensing, installation and maintenance cost required. The FirstEdu Portal is a robust web-based enterprise portal that enables educational institutions manage academic, administrative, professional, logistic and payments challenges.
- Online admission, admission status checking and online purchase of admission forms for postgraduate, undergraduate, post-UME, Diploma, etc.
- Online session/courses’ registration.
- Interactive community forum between students & lecturers.
- Online information and result checking (including assignments/tests & request for transcripts).
- School fees payments via the Internet (using debit/cash/scratch cards) or across Bank branches nationwide
- Provides a consolidated single view of information on all payments collected.
- Online provision of content/lecture materials, i.e. tutorials, lecture notes, etc.
- Academic & student events/time-table/calendar management.
- Online Opinion polling & Focused voting (e.g. Student Union Election).
- E-Learning, Virtual library & Facilitation of Exchange programmes with foreign educational Institutions
- Income source to the Institution
- Plugs avenues for revenue leakages
- No licensing, installation and maintenance cost
- Affords applicants all over the country & abroad, the opportunity to enroll from the comfort of their homes or any location around the world
- Offers students easier access to quality education
- Robust reports that aid planning
- Opportunities for foreign exchange programmes
- Students can pay school fees on FirstEduPortal using Debit cards (e.g. InterSwitch cards), scratch cards or via any bank branch.
- Mandate Letter from Institution
- Memorandum of Understanding.
1) How much will it cost to implement?
- No cost to the school.
2) How can we monitor student payments?
- FirstEdu Portal has robust reports suited to the school’s needs.
- 3) How are access rights managed?
- Rights are assigned on need-to-know/need-to-use basis.