The Fixed Deposit Account is made for the individual or corporate customer who is looking to earn interest on money invested over a period of time. With a minimum opening balance of N100,000, this account allows you to determine tenor of investment at an agreed interest rate.
Discover more about the First Deposit Account below:
- Investment period (tenor) is a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 360 days.
- Minimum opening balance of N100, 000
- Amount can be terminated before maturity but accrued interest will be forfeited.
- Amount can be terminated at customer’s discretion
- Attractive interest rate
1) What is the tenor for fixed deposit?
- It varies between 30 days and 360 days.
2) Can the investment be rolled –over?
- Yes, based on an instruction from the customer
3) Can the investment be terminated before maturity?
- Yes, investment can be terminated before maturity; however a portion of accrued interest will be forfeited.