A simple current account that offers you all you need to manage your business’ funds and day-to-day transactions without account maintenance charges, giving you the opportunity to bank hassle-free.
Discover more about the FirstCurrent Plus account below:
Why Choose this Account?
- It requires a minimum opening/operating balance of N500,000 for individual customers; N5,000,000 for corporate customers and corporates.
- Account holders get free issuance of initial cheque book.
- It allows a maximum of 5 withdrawals in a month via cheque/Letter of Instruction and alternate channels, where withdrawals exceed 5 times in a month, system applies default account maintenance fee at the prevailing rate per mille on the total withdrawals for that month.
- You have access to internet and mobile banking, debit card issuance, SMS and e-mail alerts.
- Individuals (above 18 years) and Corporate organisations can operate this account.
- Duly completed Application Form
- Valid means of identification (Drivers License, National ID Card or International Passport)
- Valid proof of address of residency e.g. current Utility Bill not exceeding 3 months
- Two passport size photographs of applicant
- Two satisfactory references. References must be operate a FirstBank current account.