This account is made for businesses that make international transactions in foreign currency. The Domiciliary account allows you save in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euro, with your money valued at the prevailing exchange rate.
Discover more about the Domiciliary Account below:
Why choose this account?
- Minimum opening balance of $100, €100, or £50
- Minimum operating balance of $100, €100, or £50
- Cash withdrawal is at 0.5% flat per transaction
- Inter sol transactions (account owner only) are allowed.
- Guaranteed FCY deposit
- Attractive pool for interest on bank fund
- No restrictions on number of withdrawals
- Inter sol withdrawal (account holder only) allowed
Who Can Apply?
- Individuals and Corporate organisations can open this account.
What Documents do you Need?
- Duly completed Account Opening Form
- Duly completed specimen signature card
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
- Address verification document: Utility Bill
- Valid means of identification e.g. International passport, Driver’s license or National ID card
- Resident permit.
1) In what currencies can the account be opened?
- Pounds Sterling, US Dollars and Euro
2) Can I make transactions on my account from any FirstBank branch?
- Yes, you can.
3) Is there a restriction to number of withdrawals?
- There are no restrictions to number of withdrawals
4) How can I open this account?
- Simply visit any FirstBank branch nearest to you.